Delivering quality, security & safety
Global Logistics and Multimodal Transport Specialists for Hazardous, Class 1 Explosives & Section 5 Goods
At EPC Groupe we provide global logistic services to a wide range of civil, government and military customers who require a secure end-to-end supply chain solution.
With offices in France, UK and USA, our specialist portfolio of products, knowledge and services ensures that our customers receive both compliant and value driven solutions to support them in their niche markets. These services include:
Global Shipping Services
Dedicated charter sailings operating from our own licensed dock and commercial routes globally:
- Offering a secure sea freight solution with schedule integrity
- Allowing the movement of greater Net Explosive Weight and lower costs
Unique “Groupex” service – consolidation service for Class 1 explosives
- Providing a cost effective solution for smaller Class 1 shipments
- Creating door-to-door options for shipments of Less than Container Load (LCL)
Secure, customs bonded storage facilities
- Providing security of product – 24/7 surveillance (CCTV and security manned) 365 days a year
- Enabling customers to realise cash flow improvement through VAT and Duty deferment of product held in bond.
Overland Trucking Network
At EPC Groupe we use a modern and diverse fleet of vehicles that’s been specifically designed to transport all variations of hazardous, Section 5 goods and military cargo.
The fleet is managed from two main operational hubs; one in Alfreton, Derbyshire (UK) and the other in Great Oakley, Essex (UK), giving us the advantage of being able to offer direct door-to-door links, while strengthening our capabilities internationally.
Working within such a heavily regulated industry, we ensure that all our drivers are ADR trained, competent and experienced, and that each vehicle within the fleet is equipped with GPRS tracking, to provide full location visibility at all times.
EPC Groupe’s vehicle portfolio includes the latest specialist vehicles, designed to meet your specific transport needs – however big or small – which include:
- ISO Tanks
- Road tanks
- Box Vans
- Ekeri Trailers
- EXII and EXIII Vehicles suitable for transportation of the highest grade Class 1 explosives
These vehicles enable EPC to provide a door-to-door service for the domestic market and provide an integral part of our service linking us to the international gateway – managed in conjunction with our Freight Forwarding and Project Management department.
International Air Freight
EPC-Logistics works with the industry’s finest air carriers to offer the most efficient air freight services in the business. Using our extensive background and experience in air freight we maximise the efficiency of every cargo shipment. From the most basic cargo to hazardous materials we will work to ensure that all of your freight is delivered on time and intact while complying with all rules and regulations set forth by the applicable governing agencies.
Specialist Logistics Team
- Providing access to specialist knowledge globally
- Confidence that all data, documents and products are managed securely and confidentially
- Unrivalled assets for handling high hazard products
- Delivering a ‘best cost’ solution for our customers.
Supply chain methodology