Civil explosives traceability solution
EURO-iTRACE has been developed and implemented by EPC Groupe to comply with the 2008/43/EC and the 2012/4/EU Track & Trace Directives in order to provide EPC Customers with a full visibility of explosives delivered.
EURO-iTRACE is a web portal, accessible by using a personal and secure login, enabling detailed visibility and management of explosive goods delivered by EPC Groupe to any of the Customers sites.
Services provided include:
- Monitoring of explosive Shipping and Delivery events per order and per customer site
- Management of explosives in-site consumption
- Downloading of XML and PDF Shipping and Delivery Notices (ASN)
- Multiple and advanced search options including explosive unique serial number
What benefits/advantages will EURO-iTRACE offer me?
- Real time visibility of explosive products and unique serial numbers delivered by EPC Groupe
- Secure and 24/24 availability of XML FEEM compliant and PDF Shipping and Delivery Notices
- Secure storage of traceability data for a period of 10 years
- Easy and friendly review and search of products, serial numbers, orders
- Multi-user access with customisable user profiles
How does the service offering work?
The EURO-iTRACE web portal is fed by the Track & Trace logistics events done in field operations by EPC Groupe operators. Automatically, when a Customer’s order is prepared with the handheld terminal and shipped by EPC Groupe, a Shipping Notice (XML and PDF) is generated and uploaded into EURO-iTRACE. Also, when the products are delivered into the Customer’s site, and the Proof of Delivery is validated by the Customer in the Track & Trace system, the Delivery Notice (XML and PDF) is uploaded into EURO-iTRACE and became available for the Customer by a simple connection to the web portal.
EPC Groupe attributes the login and password to Customers enabling access to the EURO-iTRACE. A secure connection is then opened to each Customer and Site Manager.
At any time, Customer can access to EURO-iTRACE, by using its login and password and get the capacity to have a global and detailed review on explosives goods and traceability data delivered by EPC Groupe.
To get your own login and password, please contact your Sales representative.